Thursday, October 05, 2006

206 Pictures until Spring Commencement

With Michigan Football off to its best start since 1999, my mind is flooded with campus memories (quite a few are getting foggy). I’ll keep this brief, and maybe you’ll walk away today with a fun way to capture an unforgettable year in Ann Arbor.

I wish I would’ve thought of this during my senior year, but at least I can pass this along to y’all thanks to a friend of mine who graduated from UT in 2003.

Whether you prefer a digital or disposable camera, carry it with you at all times and keep it handy seven days of the week. One of these days, you’ll try to revisit the insignificant and significant things of your life at Michigan. How will you know what all of them are unless you let a photo history tell your story?

Starting with Michigan State this weekend, I think it’s a perfect time for you to commit to taking a single picture every day until the end of your student career. It’s an easy commitment, and when you reflect back on the total collection, you’ll have your own mind-blowing daily record of your Michigan experience. It’s as simple as taking a daily vitamin, and when you graduate, it’s your turn to share your Michigan story with the world. How well will you remember your story? Get snapping. Go Blue from Texas!!!